Royal Fox - Neutral Kids Decor - Little Beau's
Little Beau's is lovingly created for the Littles, whether it's a nursery or a kid's room. Little Beau's art collection reflects the wonder of childhood while fostering creativity and fun!
Your art includes:
• Archival epson inks
• Giclée prints – this is just a fancy word for a superior ink-jet print• Your art may be shipped flat or rolled, depending on the size.
Specs and Sizing:
• Select size from the dropdown menu
• Select “Regular Print”, "Paper-canvas Print" or “Luxury Mounted Canvas” (see below for details. Please read carefully and don't hesitate to reach out to us if we can clarify or answer questions)
• Your art may be shipped flat or rolled, depending on the size.
• Turn around time is approximately 3-5 days*
Regular prints are essentially inkjet prints using superior Epson ink. We have chosen a high quality matte fine art paper to best highlight the colors and details of Olivia Beaumont’s artwork. It feels like card-stock. They should to be framed under glass or plexi for protection from the elements. For the finest color accuracy and detail, these inkjet prints check all the boxes! These prints have no extra border. An 8x10" print is exactly 8x10" in size.
If you want the beauty and texture of canvas with economy in mind, this gorgeous textured paper is perfection. The paper feels like card-stock and has very fine color accuracy and detail. These prints will have a white border around the edge. For example, an 8x10" print will be printed on 8.5x11" paper. These prints need to be framed behind glass or plexiglass.
Luxury Mounted Canvas:
We use the finest exhibition cotton poly blend canvas. The canvas is mounted onto wooden bars with colored sides. It can be framed without glass, or simply mounted on the wall for a clean-edge aesthetic. For smaller canvases, the sides will be about 5/8” thick. For canvases over 16x20” the edge will be 1.5”
*Mounted canvases over 16x20” may take 2-3 weeks.
Thanks so much for stopping by my shop and please let me know if you have any other questions, I am here and happy to help!